menijnego podcast suomisaundi

Informacje i materiały promocyjne polskich artystów i wytwórni :: Info & promotional materials of Polish artists & labels
Odpowiedz [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
menijny
Kontaktowanie:

menijnego podcast suomisaundi

Post autor: menijny » 18 wrz 2014, 00:09

Już gustującym w fińskim psycho-żule-transie - i tym, którzy dopiero go polubią: https://soundcloud.com/menijny/suomisaundi_podcast

Awatar użytkownika
*JetMan*
Psytrance.pl
Kontaktowanie:

Re: menijnego podcast suomisaundi

Post autor: *JetMan* » 18 wrz 2014, 17:26

manifesto mi sie spodobalo

from luomuhappo’s “borealophitecus” (freakdance records 2005) album introduction: www.freakdancerecords.net/site/releases.fdcs01

«I think that life itself could be called psy-life. Because it's a psychedelic world we live in and you don't necessarily need to intoxicate yourself to realize it, although the hippies say so. Don't believe those dirty hippies. I think the term "spugedelic trance" is a far better definition than "psychedelic trance" is. Spuge means an alcoholic bum in Finnish slang language. You know, like a smelly hobo kind of bum. Spugedelia is being honest to yourself and others, not masking your drug habits behind a false mask of fake spiritualism. Then again, I'm not claiming that you cannot achieve mental illumination through drugs, but I'd still rather prefer non-chemical ways for those purposes. Spugedelia is being able to laugh at yourself. Your lack of talent, bad music, your silly drug habits, stupid clothes and genre purism, everything that's actually downright ludicrous in some circles. Find your inner spuge and realize just who you are.

[...] What makes music psychedelic is not the amount of space sounds and stupid speech samples you put into it. It is the general atmosphere and most importantly, the mandala of sounds. Then again, you could be a mandala vandal if you wish so and completely re-shuffle the whole deck of cards. [...] The true psychedelia is in the essence and construction of nature and reality. And it is in the flow and in the groove. It's the shaman's drum, or the spuges bottle. Whatever you want it to be. Fake spirituals or real, eventually it is YOU who decides.»
--
*J3t_Man*

"With a watch you know what time it is,
with two watches you are never sure"

menijny
Kontaktowanie:

Re: menijnego podcast suomisaundi

Post autor: menijny » 18 wrz 2014, 19:24

*JetMan*, gwoli ścisłości: to, co zacytowałeś, to Max Laine (Huopatossu Mononen/Egosentrifug), z tekstu opublikowanego na Sonic-Energy.net w 2006.

Podpis:

from luomuhappo’s “borealophitecus” (freakdance records 2005) album introduction: www.freakdancerecords.net/site/releases.fdcs01

znajduje się pod słowami:

«Suomisaundi? The going is hulva and hulvaton, so to speak. Purist-humppa. Musical quotations and references to here and there, back and forward. Some think it's pure shit - but let us accept it. The listening experience may be as long and hard as french baguette breads found from the dumpster.»

Dzięki za zainteresowanie!

Odpowiedz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable