now in all shops

Informacje i materiały promocyjne polskich artystów i wytwórni :: Info & promotional materials of Polish artists & labels
Odpowiedz [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Suntrip Records
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

now in all shops

Post autor: Suntrip Records » 01 gru 2015, 14:54

For the ones that missed it... E-Mantra is back! He just released a mini-album under his Night Hex alter ego on Suntrip Records! More slow, deeper, still melodic but more sinister and with a unique almost proggie-touch!

This release is now also available on Psyshop and all other cd-shops! (of course it will stay available on our own Suntrip shop of course, and bandcamp, and and and...) :)

Enjoy, and let us know what you think of it! :)

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/sut/sut1cd801.html

Odpowiedz [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable