Transylvania Calling 2004 - ktos sie wybiera na wampiry ;)

Światowe imprezy & festiwale psytrance :: World psytrance parties & festivals
Odpowiedz [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Awatar użytkownika
Dreddy
Kontaktowanie:

Transylvania Calling 2004 - ktos sie wybiera na wampiry ;)

Post autor: Dreddy » 16 kwie 2004, 16:45

30 April to 5 May 2004 (4 may Fullmoon)

Rasnov (near Brasov/Kronstadt in Transylvania/SiebenbĂźrgen)Romania

The festival will start on Friday, the 30th of April, at 15:00 and will end 5 may. The day after the Fullmoon. The location is a wonderful site, a hill near Rasnov close to Brasov (Kronstadt) in Transylvania (SiebenbĂźrgen) Romania! only 15 km from the famous castle Bran where Dracula used to live :) From this hill you can see the whole Carpathian Curve as well as a few towns glowing lovely at night. A huge forest with deer, rabbits and squirrels, but no bears or the like, starts right from the spot where the party will be held. the famous Dracula Castle is only 15 km from the festivalsite! These days it is a hotel and you can check in if you like :) We will light up a huge campfire which will keep you warm in case the night is rather fresh. This festival is dedicated to peace, love, unity and respect and will last for over 100 hours! Our national and international guests will provide the finest psychedelic trance and chill out for 5 days and nights!! There will be two stages: a psytrance stage and a chill-out area. The list of live acts & DJ's can be found further down this page! Styx is workin on the Timetable if you still did not send your demo please
do it now! Send him an email and ask for the adress! This is a nonprofit festival! Most of the income will be used to lower travelcosts of the artists and some will be used for future festivals through the summer! note that most underlined textures and Pics are links to more information!!!

www.plasmamusic.de

New pictures from the location! (pic1, pic2, pic3, pic4, pic5, pic6, pic7).

For an exact road description, busses, trains and pictures from the location please click here. To find out more about Brasov (Kronstadt) and the possible activities you
can undertake, click here. and check out the info furthere down @ Travel Tips & Links!!!

www.plasmamusic.de

Essentials

During these days we will be a small (or big?)community so we need a few rules...
Transylvania is a world of its own. If you are planning to come to the festival, imagine you are going on a trip to a magical adventurous country. To really feel comfortable at the festival, you need to take some time and get prepared. Please do not just turn up!!
As you will stay for 5 days and nights out in nature, it will be smart to have the following gear with you:

tent and camping gear
sleeping bag
torch
some cash in Lei & ?
swimming gear
warm clothes for the nights
enough clothes to change
portable ashtray
water container
sun blocker
first aid
medicine (if you follow a treatment)
condoms
prescription medication
earplugs
toilet paper
passport
visa
money

Please remember to leave all those unnecessary, precious items at home, which you anyway wont need at the festival. Come with less luggage to keep yourself free for the essentials: the party, the dance, the music. The less you bring, the less you have to look after. plan your clothing, footwear, accommodation, food and transport. no open fires! we will provide one or more big firespots for the nights in case the nights are rather fresh! You should also have enough money to make the trip back home :) Dont just throw cigarette butts on the grass respect mother nature. The ideal thing is, if you would collect your cigarette butts in an portable ashtray, like a film container. We mgiht provide some if you ask for! do not drop rubbsih anywhere unless in the bins provided!! you might get a rubbish bag at the gate! if you really have to bring your dog with you, always take care of it. Dogs are not allowed to run free at the festival, due to the surrounding nature. when you arrive and get settled, introduce yourself to your neighbours. You will share the space for quite a few days, get in touch, exchange...
starting a kind of network within your neighbourhood makes your camp safe and comfortable. if someone looks like he or she needs help, offer it! if you need professional advice there is always the info area, the ambulance or the chaishop.

entry is 20 ? Presale or 25 ? @ the Door! you can check presale points
for Romania SpaceSheep
for France Hadra
for Germany contact PlasmaMusic presale till 17 April

www.plasmamusic.de

Respect Nature!

A green spot is becoming more and more of a treasure these days, so we have to respect nature and protect her. Don't throw garbage around, there will be garbage cans, as well as sand-filled pots for cigarettes. Ecological toilets will be available. Hopefully showers too..

Please always remember to treat this unique piece of earth with respect!

Respect each other!

An open-air festival in such lovely surroundings is not the place to fight. Respect each other and be tolerant to ensure maximum fun for everyone. If you see anything suspect please inform us straight away! Dont give Intimidation a chance to grow! Kill it at its roots! And do it clever :) Give Love!

Respect yourself!

To enjoy the music and the atmosphere properly make sure you don't exaggerate with physical effort, allow your body to rest, eat and drink much (especially water). Dont do things i wouldnt do!!

Line Up

International Acts:

Loopus in Fabula (Demontea Rec./Fabularec./Italy)

Talpa (Sundance records/serbia)

Spiralix (Sweden) new

Instant Sadhu (Surreal Audio /Finland) new

Sidhartha (Kagdillarec./portugal)

Annoying Ninjas (6-Dimension Soundz Denmark)

Sienis (Dreamtime Recordings Sweden)

Tamlin (Dreamtime Recordings / Giiwa Rec. /Sweden)

Kiwa (Surreal Audio /Finland)

The Moesgaard Man (moesgaardmen.dk) new

Procs (Digital Psionics Rec. Sweden)

Defraktor (Norway)

Shamaniacs (elixiria /Finland)

Atma (ov-silence rec. Romania)

Troglodytes (Sweden)

Phase Phour (FreeTransform Records /Norway)

Metzanima (Sweden)

Torakka (Thirteen Records /Finland) new

Logarytm (DreamTime Recordings /Sweden) new

International djs:

PinzO (AnaxadoraSwitzerland)

Odo (UK)

Krishan (Sweden)

Endoshaman(SpaceSheep Romania)

ProToys (DreamTime Recordings /Transylvania)

Ursa (EarthConnection/Sweden)

Quezar(SpaceSheep Romania)

Styx (PlasmaMusic /Fabularec./Germany)

Penta Pan (DreamTime Recordings /Transylvania)

Avatar (Earth Connection/Sweden)

Dimitri(SpaceSheep Romania)

Isi & Dreamsource (Greece)

Ra (aka Pinga/Serbia)

Ghiauru(SpaceSheep Romania)

Torag (DreamTime Recordings /Germany)

E-Mantra(SpaceSheep Romania)

Jiggi (BabaPower Holland)

Chaos (DreamTime Recordings /Germany)

Tim Harvey (TrancePlant Productions Australia)

Nemanja (Pendula/Com.pact Rec./Psygarden.org)

Cosmo (Moesgaardmen sk/dk)

MPDj (DmT Rec.Sweden)

Chill Out Dj´s:

Sqr (Organic Landscape Productions/serbia)

djane Sekhmet (DreamTime Recordings /Germany) new

Styx (PlasmaMusic /Fabularec./Germany)

ProToys (DreamTime Recordings /Transylvania)

Skjeggemannen (FreeTransfrom Rec. /Norway)

Dr. Cosmoose (EarthConnection/Sweden)

Solidox (SpaceSheep Romania)

Spiralix (Sweden) new

listen to Pink Elephants onlineradio

Deco & Performance
Fireperformance by:

Mindspinners (Austria)
Vossy (Germany) new

Fluoropharmacology will provide fresh UV decorations from the lab

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

for stalls, workshops, performance, or any inquiries mailto:
vasoticin@yahoo.de
Organizers so far: SpaceSheep Prod., PlasmaMusic Prod., DreamTime Prod.

BIG THX to everyone sharing and supporting the Vision!
www.plasmamusic.de
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awatar użytkownika
amnesia
spiral.active.project
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: amnesia » 16 kwie 2004, 22:31

Loopus in Fabula (Demontea Rec./Fabularec./Italy)
Kiwa (Surreal Audio /Finland)
Instant Sadhu (Surreal Audio /Finland) new

NO !!

Awatar użytkownika
Styropian
Psytrance.pl / Psylesia / MAE
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: Styropian » 16 kwie 2004, 23:29

eee tam odrazu
amnesia pisze:NO !!
:)
Każda okazja by wybrać się na festa jest dobra :) a jak nie pasują CI wymienieni artyści to w tym momencie jak oni będą grali możesz lajtować w chillu :)
Gdybym miał odpowiadnią ilość $$$ to tylko bym sobie jeździł po festach -ale wiadomo niestety to jest dość drogi sport :)
No i w Rumunii zbyt bezpiecznie nie jest (przynajmniej jak dziewczyna kolegi opowiadała jak przejeżdzała autokarem przez Rumunie i te przygody co przeżyła, to dziękuje :)

Ale jakby tak samolotem :P to czemu nie :) hehe
pozniejsze doznania wynagrodzily to tym ktorzy wiedzieli po co przyszli i tym ktorzy nie sa jak Styropian ograniczonymi lans-transiarzami ktorzy pewnego dnia mieli wizje jak powinna wygladac TRUE psychedelic imreza

Awatar użytkownika
amnesia
spiral.active.project
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: amnesia » 17 kwie 2004, 13:07

a gdyby babcia miała wąsy to by była dziadkiem :twisted:

Swoją drogą fool moon bliżej i lepsi (albo przynajmniej bardziej znani) artyści :wink:

Awatar użytkownika
Xanti
Respected User
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post autor: Xanti » 10 maja 2004, 15:49

eh...a ja tam i moze bym sie wybral...szkoda tylko ze troche z terminami bylo pokrecone bo spotkanko zapowiadalo sie ciekawie..tak zabralem glos juz po fakcie..bo chce nawiazac troche do przeszlosci..gdyz z zalozenia ten fest..kojarzy mi sie z gatheringami kreconymi przez solipse...z ktorego niektorzy tutaj z tego forum oraz ja mialem okazje skorzystac 2 lata temu..tzn chyba jakos we wrzesniu to bylo..2002 roku.I atmosfera bardzo bardzo mi odpowiadala...choc niepowiem bo na poczatku trudno bylo mi sie jakos zebrac do kupy i zaklimatyzowac hehe..bo nic tam niebylo mozna kupic i takie tam pozatym miejsce imprezy blisko zbiornika(pieknego zreszta) w szczerym polu..no i nawet soundsystem byl jakis dziwny..ale osobiscie mi to nieprzeszkadzalo..jednym slowem letki-hardcore ;)
jednak jakos sie rozbilismy...namiotem oczywiscie..potem dojechalo paruch znajomych(m.in.gagarin chyba ze swoja siostra:>)...albo to my dojechalismy juz niepamietam...no i bylo fantastycznie...(ah te nocne przechadzki i poszukiwania po polach hahaha )...ale przyznam odrazu ze niebylem na to przygotowany...nieprzeczytalem takich porad co zabrac a co nie jak tutaj bylo...tylko poprostu podlo haslo solipse-the gathering i data spotkania...no i brum ciapciągiem prawie na miejsce...a wogole to szkoda ze impreza o ktorej mowi dreddy juz sie odbyla :/

..oby wiecej takich festiwali !

Wyrazam chec uczestniczenia w podobnych eventach w te wakacje jak cos to dryyn drrryyn :)
Randez-vous: tel +447590118944 ,gg624000

Trance is a holy music ...welcome to the world of a holy trance+++

Awatar użytkownika
emerfau
Elite User
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: emerfau » 07 lut 2005, 11:58

a ja sie wlasnie ze wybieram...

po pierwsze line-up jest swietny!
po drugie kto wie jak wyglada krajobraz w transylwanii wie, ze malo co moze sie z tym rownac, a juz na pewno nie fool moon :wink:
po trzecie impreza jest limitowana do 1000 osob, wiec zapowiada sie spend trzymajacy poziom.
po czwarte to nie jest festival sensu muzycznego stricte ale rowniez warsztaty, odczty i inne takie "przeszkadzajki"

BANZAI!

Dreamtime Enhancer
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: Dreamtime Enhancer » 22 mar 2005, 00:21

Looking for the real Spirit?

Odpowiedz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable