The Hill-Top Festival

Światowe imprezy & festiwale psytrance :: World psytrance parties & festivals
Odpowiedz [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
traveler
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Hill-Top Festival

Post autor: traveler » 26 mar 2003, 00:07

i just hope that the people of Poland know about the Hill-Top fesival in Slovakia...
for Trance lovers - this can be one of the strongest expirience of trance.
the gathering of Goa people and Trance Travelers.
www.tribalrec.com :shock:

Awatar użytkownika
Afghan
User
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: Afghan » 28 mar 2003, 04:15

Hey Traveler, is that you, from Psynews forum?? It's me Rafghanish Dreamweaver...

Well, this looks like a cool party!! Did you go last year? Do you know anything about the line up and the deco artists? I have some mates that play some really good trance live and would be interested to play at this festival. do you know if they could get on the line up? I wouldn't mind doing string deco there myself. Do you know any of the organisers personally? We could send a demo cd or sth. They are called DHUNA and are fucking awsome :) Well if you have any info pls let me know bro.

Peace
TIME taken, ENERGY given, ART created (TIME IS ART)
Blue Planetary Eagle

Awatar użytkownika
Afghan
User
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: Afghan » 28 mar 2003, 09:47

AHAHAHA, what do you know, my mates, DHUNA, well the one of them dj'ed in the Czech republic the other weekend - guess what, the guys he played with there are the organisers of this hill top festival :) so he has already been invited to play :) cool!!, so I guess I'll b seeing you there traveler!
TIME taken, ENERGY given, ART created (TIME IS ART)
Blue Planetary Eagle

Gość
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post autor: Gość » 31 mar 2003, 13:33

hallo Afghan, i'll be happy to get some demo and invite Dhuna to play there. . .
i'm making the line up, and anywhy whoever tald them they play there must consolt with me. . . it will be more direct source and more sure.
i'll be very happy for more live act connection with artists from Poland and around...
and not only in music but also in any other psychedelic art - people are doing there expositions of art in paint, matirial, sculptoring and even things without a name yet.
openning a butke (a small nature shop) is free of charge (exept food and drinks) and of course sharing and exposing decoration is welcomed.
thanx Tul (Tribal Records)

Awatar użytkownika
dragon
Be Psychedelic
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: dragon » 01 kwie 2003, 11:56

afghan:
wiesz za ile są bilety? ja jakoś na stronie nie mogę znaleźć info.
jedziesz pociągiem czy samochodem?
pozdrawiam

Odpowiedz