Psychedelic Spring in Warsaw - Psychedelic Wiosna w Warszawi

Dyskusje na tematy niekoniecznie związane z transem :: Off topic discussions
Odpowiedz [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
theodorn
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Psychedelic Spring in Warsaw - Psychedelic Wiosna w Warszawi

Post autor: theodorn » 05 sty 2011, 11:34

Hi everybody :D ,

First I'm gonna quickly introduce myself as it is my first message here. I'm a 23 years old guy from France who is going to live in Warsaw from early February to Mid-June and I'm pretty excited to discover the Polish scene after some years now in the French one.

I found this website by searching for parties on Goabase and I'm very glad I did, this seems a good source of information.

I already saw the announce for Chamtramantrance II in February and Twisted Night II in March and I will surely go there. Beside the language frontier, I hope to meet some nice and friendly people there :) .

If you have any information or advice on how to enjoy these months in Poland, I would be very glad to hear it.

PS: I used an automatic translation system for this message but I hope to learn a bit of Polish very soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Witam wszystkich: D

Po pierwsze mam zamiar szybko przedstawić się jako to jest moja pierwsza wiadomość. Jestem 23 lat stary facet z Francji, która będzie mieszkać w Warszawie od początku lutego do połowy czerwca i jestem bardzo podekscytowany, aby odkryć polskiej sceny po kilka lat w francuski.

Znalazłem tę stronę w poszukiwaniu stron na Goabase i jestem bardzo zadowolony zrobiłem, to wydaje się dobrym źródłem informacji.

Widziałam już ogłosić na Chamtramantrance II w lutym i Twisted Night II w marcu i na pewno będę tam. Oprócz granicy języka, mam nadzieję spotkać się z miłą i sympatyczną ludzi:).

Jeśli masz jakiekolwiek informacje lub porady jak korzystać z tych miesięcy w Polska, byłbym bardzo zadowolony, że to słyszę.

PS: Kiedyś system automatycznego tłumaczenia dla tej wiadomości, ale mam nadzieję dowiedzieć się nieco z Polską bardzo szybko.

Awatar użytkownika
Astral
Elite User
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Psychedelic Spring in Warsaw - Psychedelic Wiosna w Warszawi

Post autor: Astral » 05 sty 2011, 11:56

Hello
There will be another event very soon, before the parties you mentioned: MAE with Sun Project @ M25club in Warsaw. You wont find anytying better/more professional in capitol than this party.
Here is the link to official party topic: http://www.psytrance.pl/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4251
Translated to english: http://translate.googleusercontent.com/ ... 9W8lXgk0wQ

theodorn

Post autor: theodorn » 05 sty 2011, 12:22

Thanks for the info. This party seems indeed interesting but I will still be in Paris at this date, only in Warsaw from February 6th :( .

----------------------------------------------------

Dzięki za info. Ta partia rzeczywiście wydaje się ciekawy, ale czy nadal będę w Paryżu w tym czasie, tylko w Warszawie z 06 lutego: (.

Awatar użytkownika
damon
Chillumafia
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: damon » 05 sty 2011, 14:32

Warsaw is imho the best place for psytrance in this country so you should find enough parties to enjoy your temporary residence there ;)

theodorn

Post autor: theodorn » 06 sty 2011, 07:22

damon pisze:Warsaw is imho the best place for psytrance in this country so you should find enough parties to enjoy your temporary residence there ;)
That sounds very good :D . By the way I was wondering how Polish people (in general) are comfortable with english language? To know how easy or hard it will be to talk at the beginnings. You two seem to speak very well :wink: .

Awatar użytkownika
damon
Chillumafia
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: damon » 06 sty 2011, 17:18

I think there are many people who know at least basic English well enough to be able to communicate with foreigners.

Some users on this forum used to/still live abroad ;)

If you need more info PM me.

theodorn

Post autor: theodorn » 06 sty 2011, 19:10

Ok, that's good news for me. Thank you very much.

I will probably send you a PM in due time :) .

Awatar użytkownika
*JetMan*
Psytrance.pl
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: *JetMan* » 06 sty 2011, 19:25

yeah yeah ;)

Well... I think that not only Polish capital holds some good psy-events.. :roll: There's a magnificent city of Cracov out there, my personal fav. Fantastic energy flowing in the air, perhaps due to so-called Wawel Chakra ;) [it's believed that it is the 7th earth chakra out there- if u believe in such things ;) ] Parties in Katowice [South] are also worth of mentioning, and of course 3city in the North... If you r looking 4 big events then Warsaw is a good pick. You can get some smaller parties in towns like Rzeszow or Kalisz- depends what kind of atmosphere u r up to.
Ostatnio zmieniony 06 sty 2011, 21:24 przez *JetMan*, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
--
*J3t_Man*

"With a watch you know what time it is,
with two watches you are never sure"

Awatar użytkownika
damon
Chillumafia
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: damon » 06 sty 2011, 20:09

Of course you can find quite a few good events all over the country. But in a short, limited period of time (anytime, without traveling), Warsaw is the place with the biggest amount of psytrance events.

You can't deny that :P

Awatar użytkownika
*JetMan*
Psytrance.pl
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: *JetMan* » 06 sty 2011, 20:45

I'm sorry, but universe had my head so far down a hole that i was not paying attention. Due to where my head was, my vision was not focused on that very short timeline. ;) Anyway don't forget that quantity doesnt always mean quality ;)
--
*J3t_Man*

Awatar użytkownika
damon
Chillumafia
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: damon » 06 sty 2011, 23:01

Oh just stfu :lol:

Awatar użytkownika
*JetMan*
Psytrance.pl
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: *JetMan* » 06 sty 2011, 23:08

Thanks 4that glorious advice/hint- and the same 2 u :lol:
--
*J3t_Man*

Awatar użytkownika
Reg
Respected User

Post autor: Reg » 09 sty 2011, 18:00

theodorn: The list of upcoming psy parties can be found in Party section on this website:
http://www.psytrance.pl/partyindex.php
It's in Polish but you should be able to find the date and place for each one (just look for "Warszawa").

Many people in Poland can speak English so just come to a party and talk to us :)

theodorn

Post autor: theodorn » 16 sty 2011, 16:48

adm001 pisze: [...] just come to a party and talk to us :)
That is the plan :D . Thanks everybody and see you soon 8) .

theodorn

Post autor: theodorn » 14 lut 2011, 11:12

Hi again everybody,

As I came by plane, I was not able to bring many stuff here so I'm looking for the following items:

- UV reactive paint
- White masks (to paint on it)
- Psychedelic/UV/oriental paintings

If you know a shop in Warsaw that has that or a online shop that delivers quickly to Poland, it would be very cool for me :D .

Awatar użytkownika
Jatab
Elite User

Post autor: Jatab » 14 lut 2011, 14:19

I`m not sure is it still current but you can try through this site
http://vatamorgana.org/lang/french.htm

and psyshop of course (delivery should not take a lot of time, usually a few working days) :wink:
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/Accessories/

theodorn

Post autor: theodorn » 20 lip 2011, 17:55

Every good thing must come to an end, I left Warsaw some weeks ago now. Dziekuje Bardzo to all the people I met in parties in Warszawa and Krakow and also especially to the party organisers. It was a pleasure to have fun with all of you.

See you one day in Poland or elsewhere, maybe in Ozora :D .

Na razie !

Odpowiedz