re: hi there everyone...

This is the place for our foreign guests
Odpowiedz [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gość
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

re: hi there everyone...

Post autor: Gość » 30 sty 2006, 09:00

greetings to everyone here.

i'm wen from singapore. this is a great site with good pictures and cool tunes.

one question though. is there a limit set for the downloading of the albums under the music tab? i've tried to download a few albums but everytime after 14MBs, it stops.

anyone care to advice me.

thanx alot.

wen

PS : also forgive me if i've written anything in the wrong fields. i can't read Polish

Awatar użytkownika
amnesia
spiral.active.project
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: amnesia » 30 sty 2006, 09:21

hello Wen! It's nice to see you on board. If i remember, few users had the same problems like you, so the server probably sometimes don't work corectly...

Awatar użytkownika
Just-Mike
Psytrance.pl / Stellar Magnitude / MAE
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: Just-Mike » 30 sty 2006, 11:44

You have to use some kind of download manager to download those files. After downloading more that 15k kb server stops the transfer, so it must be continued from that position. I can do nothing about it sorry...

Gość
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post autor: Gość » 31 sty 2006, 15:07

hello just mike.

thanx for your reply. do u happen to know any such download manager ?

rgds
wen

Netri
MoonUnity

Post autor: Netri » 31 sty 2006, 17:32

for example: FlashGet

Odpowiedz