PROTOCULTURE !!!

This is the place for our foreign guests
Odpowiedz [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Awatar użytkownika
JASNA
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

PROTOCULTURE !!!

Post autor: JASNA » 20 kwie 2006, 18:48

Well what DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS PRODUCER AN DJ ?

he is for me - THE BEST !!!
her songs are FOREVER AND EVER !!!
when I hear some of his songs I m just standing and listening and I cant move ,cant think, cant dance ... I am in some world of mine ... i cant explaine how is he affecting on me... He is my god in trance ! KING OF THE MORNING !!!

what is your opinion about Nate ?

if i put this topic on the wrong place im sorry ... :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
PROTOCULTURE

Awatar użytkownika
Ernest
Medulla Oblongata
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: Ernest » 20 kwie 2006, 19:03

here is good place for international discussions (other languages than polish):
http://www.psytrance.pl/forum2/viewforum.php?f=8

;)

Awatar użytkownika
JASNA
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post autor: JASNA » 20 kwie 2006, 19:09

well move this topic then :roll:
PROTOCULTURE

Awatar użytkownika
mescarajah
Mesca
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: mescarajah » 20 kwie 2006, 21:19

ow jeah ... i like his music very much. He has his own good style and sounds. Every track is so deep and trancy ... i like this that way. Its not fullon, not psychedelic and its not soft enought to call it normal trance :- ) ... He's my morning trance no1 :D

Have you heard the new album - Circadians ?

The main title track starts like some astrix's tracks - junosis :) hehehe ... I heard only this 1 track from the new album so i cant say anything about the rest.

Quality of the sound is much more better now that the older productions but aferall the track is not so cool as is should be. It dosent have power .. its to calm for me ... it reminds me a very old track Three Drives on a Vinyl - Greece 2005 :- ) (MWNN also remixed it).

Cya! :- )

Awatar użytkownika
amnesia
spiral.active.project
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: amnesia » 21 kwie 2006, 12:38

i agree - Nate is one of the most interesting psychedelic producers at the moment. I remember the time when i heard "Refractions" for the first time. My god, i don't think is there any other track except "Magnetik" who will release a lot of that feelings? Also "Avalon" is very beautiful, very energetic and it makes a lot of rush at the dancefloor!
"Circadians" as some1 wrote is better in technical aspect. But Nate didn't dissapoint me at this time. He confirmed, that he is one of these artists, who don't record track just like that. I hear there a lot of space, much samples and good vibes. I think it will be one of the bests albums this year. I think i'll be in 7th. heaven if i'll hear his live at some open air at the morning time :-)

Odpowiedz