aussie psytrancer coming to poland :)

This is the place for our foreign guests
Odpowiedz [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Awatar użytkownika
zuzia
Kontaktowanie:

aussie psytrancer coming to poland :)

Post autor: zuzia » 05 sie 2007, 14:17

czesc!

I'm from perth in australia, im polish but my written polish is shit and id just stuff up and noone would understand what im saying, so i hope its alright me typing in english and all.

I'm a regular psytrance event go-er here in perth and I'm hopefully coming to poland in mid december for a month and a half or something. i'll be staying with family most of the time, but will hopefully get to travel a bit around myself too. but most of the time i'll be in warsawa. im just wondering if someone could help me out, im not too sure myself what i want to know, but i guess, if there will be any events around that time, where they are, if they're indoor/outdoor (i realise it would be bloody freezing in december), and how people are with giving lifts, im not sure if i'll be able to afford to rent a car, plus i'd get lost easily, and well i dont think my family is the psytrancing type hah.

so, hope someone can get back to me, it would be much appreciated. i have trouble reading everything in polish, takes me a long time and tires me out, would be nice to have some help :wink:

thanks for listening!
zuz
peace & respect from down under

Awatar użytkownika
acidfrikzz
Respected User
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post autor: acidfrikzz » 05 sie 2007, 22:39

hey! well, we have some time left to december so im sure u will find some local people involved in psyscene. personally im not sure ill be in warsaw in december cause i would have abroad trip.. concerning the gigs - you just have to take a look into this forum from time to time, all main events in warsaw are posted here. the scene isnt too big, id like to say its definietly too small for this city!! but otherwise hope u will like it somehow and have a nice time here :)
gg 4460570

Awatar użytkownika
zuzia
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: zuzia » 06 sie 2007, 03:54

hey thanks,
i know stuff gets posted, but its really hard for me to read it all in polish, do you know if this site does an english translation thingo?
its nice to hear the scene is small :) our doofing scene is tiny, we all think its the smallest in the world, last one i was at id say there was only 50 people (but that truly was tiny), but small doofs have that little extra magic in them. cant wait :)

Awatar użytkownika
war
Medulla Oblongata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post autor: war » 06 sie 2007, 12:23

pitty that u can't come next week for the nature grow fest but we'll see what city do u come to (warsaw i guess) :wink: big up
it's not a drug it's a holly sacrament

Awatar użytkownika
zuzia
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: zuzia » 06 sie 2007, 12:48

yep my family is in warsaw, but i think most of the time ill have to myself, so im hoping to travel around poland a bit, and maybe cross the border into czech/germany for some parties, but we'll see, i dont have much time and not sure how i'd get around

Awatar użytkownika
Dark Life Records
User
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: Dark Life Records » 24 gru 2007, 01:01

hey Zuzia! New Years Eve party will take place @ the Apartament club, Warsaw. All the best local acts + many guests! more info very soon :)

bom!
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
zuzia
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: zuzia » 24 gru 2007, 08:49

Thankyou for telling me, but actually im not in Poland at the monment, although NYE doof would be great, we've had some problems here in perth so unfortunately im not going to it. But my trip to Poland has been moved to mid next year, which im happier about so that i can experience a Polish doofing summer :)
Thanks again though!

peace

Awatar użytkownika
Dark Life Records
User
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: Dark Life Records » 29 gru 2007, 14:14

Well, not bad idea. Winter here in Poland may be really fucked up, -20C and strong wind etc. Fortunetly its not as cold at the moment, but spring & summer are much more friendly generally, more interesting events but shorter nights :)

Hopefully i will come back to Poland from my abroad trip in the mid of next year so it would be cool to meet you, just drop me a mail when arrive

mezomorfia@gmail.com
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
zuzia
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: zuzia » 06 kwie 2008, 04:50

hey hey its me again
ok so im leaving australia on the 14th june and leaving poland 31st july
wish i was there longer there seems to be so much to do
im really hoping i will be able to come to an outdoor party, but weekends i think will be spent with family who are working during the week and i dont have many weekends
but fingers crossed, even if i cant make it to an outdoor party, i noticed you guys have psytrance clubs? are they usually on every weekend or something? id definitely make sure i could come to those
thanks Dark Life Records for giving me ur email, thats really nice of you to help me out, hopefully you will be in poland when i am, itd be good to have someone to give me details because like i said before reading in polish is really difficult for me

also one more thing, out of curiosity, when you guys have outdoor parties, how far away are they from the town? like, over here theyre about an hour, max 2 hours (thats like between 40km and 100km from the edge of the city), but i know 100km in europe is heaps, where as here in 100km its just farms and bush.

and a bit off the topic of psytrance but im sure someone could still help me, id like to go camping in poland, unfortunately my family doesnt seem to be into it so I was wondering if someone could tell me some nice spots to camp, preferably around Warszawa?

thankyou again :)

Awatar użytkownika
war
Medulla Oblongata

Post autor: war » 24 kwie 2008, 12:15

hej zuzia!!
if u'r already in poland, come to gdansk in 02 05 08 ino valahia open air, it's going to be a nice event so give a call if u want to go
big up
it's not a drug it's a holly sacrament

Awatar użytkownika
Jatab
Elite User

Post autor: Jatab » 24 kwie 2008, 12:30

zuzia pisze:hey hey its me again
ok so im leaving australia on the 14th june and leaving poland 31st july
so check this topic http://www.psytrance.pl/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=2600
- it`s what you think about :wink:

Awatar użytkownika
zuzia
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: zuzia » 01 cze 2008, 06:59

Thanks Jatab, yes i saw that I'm definitely going, very excited!
I was just wondering, is it camping? and how do i buy tickets?

Osthato Chetowa
Medulla Oblongata

Post autor: Osthato Chetowa » 01 cze 2008, 13:24

hey Zuzia !

You can buy a ticket on the entrance only ,there is no presale ... there will be a camping area , vege and barbecue food , fresh fruits , bar , showers and toilets and two stage - main and chill :) see you on dance floor ..

Awatar użytkownika
zuzia
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: zuzia » 05 lip 2008, 18:02

I was wondering if there are any clubs in warsaw that play psytrance?

Awatar użytkownika
Astral
Elite User

Post autor: Astral » 05 lip 2008, 20:11

yes there are many.
just to name a few:
no mercy, apartament, progresja, m25.

apartament is the most famous from psytrance parties.

Awatar użytkownika
Just-Mike
Psytrance.pl / Stellar Magnitude / MAE
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: Just-Mike » 09 lip 2008, 13:44

http://www.psytrance.pl/partyindex.php#789
open air party near Warszawa. Check it.
Obrazek

Odpowiedz