Xibalba help for an Aussie?

This is the place for our foreign guests
Odpowiedz [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Awatar użytkownika
zuzia
Kontaktowanie:

Xibalba help for an Aussie?

Post autor: zuzia » 22 lip 2008, 11:37

Hey its me from Australia again. I really want to go to Xibalba but know absolutely nobody going! I was hoping for someone from Warsaw (since thats where Im living) that is going that might be able to help me out? And maybe meet once before... I know its in a few days, sort of left it to the last minute havent I haha.
Thankss
Zuza

Odpowiedz [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable